SCHIEBEL is looking to hire highly motivated UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) Operator/Pilot to support our worldwide CAMCOPTER® S-100 operations.
At SCHIEBEL, we are increasing our global operations. Thus, we are looking for highly motivated CAMCOPTER® S-100 Operator/Pilots who are willing to travel for long-term deployments and reinforce our teams worldwide. Our highly qualified training team will ensure you are fully trained before deployment (training will take place in Wiener Neustadt, Austria for a duration of two months). Once you have completed your internal qualification training you will become a certified CAMCOPTER® S-100 Operator/Pilot at SCHIEBEL, after which you will be deployed (land and/or ship-based operations) as part of our flight operations team for mission(s) worldwide.
- Operate the CAMCOPTER® S-100 in Flight Operations, Tests and Trainings in the field.
- Ensure all flight and ground operations follow established procedures and are conducted safely.
- Conduct all necessary pre-flight and post-flight procedures, including ground station setup and removal.
- Maintain situational awareness of the air vehicle’s location, in-flight status, and threats to the aircraft from air and ground.
- Constantly monitor weather on-site and along intended flight paths.
- Continually re-evaluate risk assessments and take appropriate actions to mitigate any elevated risk levels.
- Capture critical information for input into after-action reports and lessons learned.
- Professional, accommodating behaviour internally and externally
- Work in compliance with all system related and operations related regulations (Duty of Care)
- Proper usage of system documentation and creation of internal and external reports (Duty of Documentation)
- Develop and facilitate continuous product and service improvements
- Valid PPL/CPL issued to the standards of EASA FCL or equivalent
- Valid medical (class 1 or 2) issued to the standards of EASA FCL or equivalent
- ICAO English language proficiency Level IV or above
- Experience in UAS/RPAS operation
- Aeronautical radiotelephone certificate
- Experience to work in a military environment and/or with ities
- Have an aviation and/or technical background
- Have good English skills (written and spoken)
- Have good computer knowledge and skills
- Have good spatial imagination and vigilance
- Be stress resistant and able to work in a team
- Have the capacity to apply specialist knowledge, skills and competences and to solve problems independently
- European citizenship or work permit for the European Union
We will provide you a contractor contract with 2 months training and 12 months deployment in Europe, respectively worldwide.
If you are interested in a unique, fast moving and dynamic job profile and seek a professional career in a small but global company that continues to expand, then please apply, preferably by email, to our Human Resources Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org
With your application, you consent to the processing of your data (personal data, application, certificates, etc.) and its storage for the purpose of processing your application by Schiebel Elektronische Geraete GmbH. Your data will be stored for a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 7 years. If you wish your data to be deleted please send an email to email@example.com