Location: Ratho, Edinburgh, EH28 8AA
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Subsidised Lunches, Free gym membership to Edinburgh Leisure onsite gym, Edinburgh Indoor Climbing Arena, Discounted Climbing Rates and a great Employee Benefits Scheme!
We are Cyberhawk and we are recruiting.
Cyberhawk is a fast-growing successful company with big ambitions. We already punch way above our weight and we are looking for someone to throw some punches with us!
We are industry leaders in providing drone inspection and survey solutions around the world but we are also becoming increasingly recognised as a world leader in visual asset management software solutions through our own iHawk cloud-based software.
In short – we do cool stuff and we are really good at it.
With an established office of 60 people in Scotland, we have plans to grow aggressively in the coming years, it’s an exciting place to be and we want you.
We are focused on building a strong, ethical relationship with our clients, that highlight the values that underpin our business. You will need to take ownership of your tasks while playing your part of the team within the Company.
By flying our drones in industrial environments such as offshore oil platforms, petrochemical refineries, powerlines, and wind farms, we can capture a huge amount of data, which we then process and turn into visual inspection reports back at the office. Due to growing demand, we are seeking to expand our team of core Inspectors and are looking for candidates who can be trusted to write detailed inspection reports. Checked by the Inspection Manager and by the client QA, attention to detail is crucial.
About the Inspection Engineer role:
- Report to the Inspection Manager / Team Lead with the delivery of all aspects of the oil, gas, marine, and other engineering business within the Company, not limited to:
- Preparation and co-ordination of fieldwork
- Data management
- Delivery of completed work-scopes
- Conducting inspection projects in the field as part of a UAV inspection team and interacting with clients on-site.
- Complete technical reports in accordance with client work-packs, using Microsoft Office and Cyberhawk’s cloud-based, visual asset management solution, iHawk.
- Edit photographs and video footage
- Assess images or video footage for structural defects, damage or hazards
- Work effectively with drone pilots
- Present inspection results to clients when required
- Demonstrate risk awareness and understand the significance of safety-critical systems
- Any other reasonable duty as requested
Key skills and Competencies include:
- Degree in an Engineering related discipline
- Relevant industry experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail with pride in report writing
- Excellent communication skill: with team, operations, and clients
- Project management experience/good organisational skills
- Risk-aware, able to describe risks and hazards on the job
- Good data management
- Knowledge in photography: f-stop, ISO, shutter speed, etc. and photo editing
- Whilst training will be given in the role, experience and knowledge of the O&G industry would be beneficial
- Understands materials damage mechanisms, not limited to coating degradation, corrosion and cracking of materials
- Must be willing to travel worldwide and work away from 投资软件排行榜home
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Full and clean driving license
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies, please.
Screening Questions: (To be displayed to candidates when they click on “APPLY”)
Do you have previous experience in a similar role?
Do you have experience in working as part of a team?
Are you flexible in traveling and mobilising to worldwide locations including offshore platforms?
No agencies please.
Contact: [email protected]
Reference: Oil, Gas & Marine Inspection Engineer
Job ID: Oil, Gas & Marine Inspection Engineer Apply